Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The one with the reasons I was glad to be single and pregnant...


Otherwise known as... "10 reasons the past 30 days have been fabulous"
  1. I'm not tortured with thoughts of killing myself due to constantly being over-exposed to country music.
  2. My money hasn't been mysteriously "misplaced" permanently.
  3. I can change the station whenever a Nickleback song that sounds the same as every other Nickelback song comes on instead of gritting my teeth.
  4. I don't feel guilty belting out and dancing around to Adelle's "Rolling in the Deep" at the top of my lungs.  
  5. Back to scoring free drinks at the bar.  Granted, it's water, but it's free....
  6. I haven't wanted to stab out my eardrums with Q'Tips after hearing Scotty Ferrel's annoying voice until midnight every night.
  7. Psychologcially stable, well, except for the pregnancy hormone thing....
  8. Dude, have I gotten LAID!  I mean... My friends are a fabulous support system!
  9. My diabolical plan to raise a child to take over the world is starting to shape up quite nicely since I won't have some stupid guy holding me back and telling me it's a dumb idea.
  10. Turns out, Single, Pregnant, and Fabulous serves me better than Single and Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.