Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lots of new toys...

Today Caroline and I went to her friend Tracie's house and bought lots of new goodies for you. We bought an exersaucer, breathable mesh bumper pad, walker, camping bed/travel crib, Bumbo, and tummy mat. Tracie also was very sweet and gave us a bunch of barely worn clothes that were super cute! I can't wait to watch you play in all your new toys. I hope you like them. And well, if you don't, at least I didn't buy them new and not as much money was wasted! :)

Caroline and I had a great time hanging out. You kicked a little bit tonight, so I was able to feel you for the first time. That was probably the coolest moment since seeing you on the ultrasound. We're all very excited for you to get here. You're kind of being a booger and not making Caroline too comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.