Friday, October 21, 2011

Spoiled already...

So your dad and I went shopping last night at Target looking for strollers, bouncy chairs, bottles, formula, etc. We wanted to pick everything out and make sure to read any reviews before committing to anything. That being said, if your dad has anything to do with it, you will be spoiled rotten! I think he picked out the biggest, fanciest, most gadgets option for everything we looked at last night. If you turn out to be a girl, he picked out the super-duper, Disney princess tub. It looks like an old time claw foot tub, but pink. I was going for the more practical green tub that can be used again. He also picked out the cutest little outfit that was a onesie, matching pants, and cute little winter overcoat. He was so sweet watching his face light up every time he picked something out. I had to be careful, or he would have bought everything in the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.