Saturday, December 10, 2011

Third Trimester!

Well, we are officially in the third trimester.  Bio-mom here is starting to feel you move A LOT; last night you were apparently roller skating or having a dance party for about four hours.  It's been pretty neat to see you start moving around.  When you kick and fist pump my belly wiggles.  It's pretty neat.  


You are, however, not being very cooperative on the video front.  I keep trying to send your mom and dad a video of you moving around but every time I push record, you stop moving.  I guess we should consider this a sign you will not be in any careers with videos....


Dunkel has also decided that you are making a great pillow and will not leave my stomach (among other things that are growing) alone.  I wake up through the night with her entire 7.5 lbs feeling like a ton of bricks on top of me and you!  I will push her off and when I wake up again she's there!  Yes, you keep waking me up all night long! :)  


I'm sure that your mom and dad feel like there is hardly any time left until you get here...Bio mom on the other hand is restless to get you out of her!  She can no longer do flip-turns in the pool and sitting up to get out of bed is becoming difficult!   She is enjoying, however watching the funny looks she gets when she is lifting in the gym. Next week we will take another picture in my tiny bathroom door to see how much you've grown!


We are down to less than 12 weeks to go!  I think I'm going to start counting down in weeks because 12 weeks seems a lot shorter than 3 months to me!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.